Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What does everyone want from Poser from here on in?

LaurieA opened this issue on May 09, 2012 · 377 posts

hornet3d posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 1:18 PM

Considering the mass of claims and counter claims that have been trundlled away as supposed fact in these forums, many of which are little more than a very personal views I am amazed at the number of experts who can tell the future.  I have lost count of the number of claims that Daz or SM will go bust unless they do X, Y or Z......no come to think of it I haven't lost count as I was never counting.  

Very few companies are going to publish the true level of purchases or success or failure   of a particular product.  Without these and many other facts that will not be public knowledge all of these pictures of doom and gloom can only be personal views or educated guesses.  Why so many people give credence to such works of fantasy is beyond me but I suspect, and no I cannot prove it, that a large portion of Daz and Poser users are unaware of such claims as they do not read these forums and possibly, just don't care.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.