Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Look at my Hair plug-in: introducing my new toy

papillon68 opened this issue on Apr 01, 2012 · 203 posts

jamminwolf posted Sun, 27 May 2012 at 11:31 AM

Thanks a lot, Alex! :)  Your fox looks EXCELLENT!  My goodness when we can render that in DS, talk about hog heaven!  I can bet all or most hair vendors will drop their static hair creation and adopt to the LAMH creation, and sales will really rock (well, for those who don't want to or don't have time to create their own hairs)!

Just curious, how do you color the hairs?  And can you do something like a random color (where there are two or more colors mixed in the hair) and something like a "fade color to color" (like a dark haird chick dyed her hair blond, then it's growing out)?  Or am I going too far in the future? lol :D

Brother Wolff, yes, I do know what you mean by Daz3D's new forum.  To them and some the forum looks "modernized" with that color theme and the way it's set up, and most don't have a problem looking at all that white, but yes, they do need to do something for those who can't handle such bright colors.  As for all the playing around with colors option... eh honestly I don't care for it, but if they can give the option to change the colors where it's not so bright, they might as well go the extra tiny step to add more color choices.  What you said about the email notification, yes, that's terrible, but they'll probably fix that as well.

The thing is, they're very strict to where you can't express your opinion without the chances of getting banned, and they're ban happies, so we over here would like to chime in and encourage our favorite vendors as well, and join in on all the fun :)  I'd sure like to see more traffic in the Daz Studio forums here!

Rendo's forums are terrible for FireFox users though, seems they skipped FireFox compatibility (the copy/paste don't work unless you use your keys... CTRL-C for copy, CTRL-V for paste), but I can deal with it, forums aren't gonna be perfect for everyone.

Alex, thanks again buddy!  I'm certainly continueing my watch here :)

...wolfie