Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

meatSim posted Sun, 27 May 2012 at 12:35 PM

Is that Alyson_dev for alyson or alyson2?  Ihavent used it because I figured it was for Alyson1

Quote - Ok, now I normally use AGE:-

LINK

This sets up my groups for the item. What you might have done is mixed up some areas when grouping ans so get the problems you have encountered.

Once you have a grouped mesh, just import in to Poser. Make sure Centred and Percentage of size is switched off.

Now, I normally don't have any figure in the scene, but that is my preference.

Go to the Setup room.

Now rigging isn't hard, you just need the right Dev rig to do it with.

If you have a look in your PoserCharacters sectionPeopleAlyson, you will see a figure called:-

Alyson_DEV

That is the rigging that you need, so pull into the scene and the bones will now appear.

Back to the Pose room. At this point, if you get an error message saying things are not grouped, then you have missed something in the grouping with AGE and need to find out where the problem is back in AGE.

If everything has gone right, you are now back inthe Pose room. Load in Alyson 2 and now do a conform of your new item to the figure.

Now, the pain begins!!!! Lol.

You may need to check fall off zones as things stay in place or elongate when you move or ben a limb.

I can't go into doing that in this little post, but it's not hard, I used to think it was impossible, but now it holds no fear.

Once everything is done, fall off zones working etc. you can then save it to Your Character section in a folder of your choice.

If all works as well, dance around like a loom and shout outto all that can hear that it works!!! Well, you don't have to but you will feel like doing it!!!! LOL.

All the best.

LROG