Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

Blackhearted posted Sun, 27 May 2012 at 10:04 PM

so the dynamic dress resource is pretty much finished.  ill release it tomorrow since i still have to write the readme, and triplecheck it for any issues.

i created several different masks, with components of them on separate layers of a .PSD file, so people can add more masks, recombine them, etc to get different dress cuts. pictured are 4 combinations, short and long skirt with both short and long sleeves.

the fact that masks are used is a double-edged sword. you can run one simulation, and then swap to different dress lengths without having to re-run the simulation, or if you run into issues with the sleeves in a sim, you can swap to the short-sleeved one.  the downside is that there may be some slightly unpredictable results when using the short sleeve/skirt masks in some simulations. since its redistributable (read conditions in the readme) you can even cut up the mesh in a 3D app, remap it, add to it, or whatever you want. 

theres morphs for Shae and Anastasia, someone just mentioned Candy to me so ill see what i can do about adding that as well.

cheers,
-Gabriel