Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis and M4 Poses

mathman opened this issue on May 25, 2012 · 13 posts

FyraNyanser posted Mon, 28 May 2012 at 10:17 AM

They are calling it Release Candidate which is a bit more than a beta (although still technically beta) and it should only have the sort of bugs that final versions get released with anyway (that could be a big "should", of course).

There are a variety of caveats so I would read the changes carefully (frankly, I would read the whole thread that jakiblue kindly linked to) before upgrading. The one that was intially stopping me is that 3rd party plugins will not work as yet, although the SDK is out so this should not take them long. However, after having read that thread I may hang fire even longer until the issues are better explored and explained.

It will replace your current version and as far as I know you cannot run 4.5 and 4.0.x on the same instance of Windows (presumably Mac, too).

Oh, and it's Pro. I'm wondering if there's only going to be a Pro version from now on.

But anyway, on topic: that Ctrl-E didn't do anything for me, it could be that my shortcuts got wiped (I lost a few of them a while ago, such as Ctrl-Z). What actual command or whatever is Ctrl-E supposed to invoke? I have that script that Adam wrote, and that has always worked for me, but I'd like to know about that command.