Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

JohnDoe641 posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 12:51 AM

> Quote - Heyas > > I've been wondering if there is any need for content for alyson 2.  I know people love anastasia, and well we all know Blackhearted rocks.  But do people want more stuff for the figure?  > >   > > And if so, what do they want? > >   > > Thanks for any info, > > Lyrra

I know the thread has slightly evolved from the OP but I just want to say, Yes. I'd love to have more content for A2/Ana, she's the only figure I use besides Miki3 since WM allows her to seem more natural in the poses I try to achieve. The only problem is the lack of clothing, specifically to me, dynamic clothing. Yes I know I can take dynamic clothing from another figure and use it but it takes quite a bit of tweaking to do and sometimes it's a lot of tweaking. TBH though the results are usually worth the time put in but it would be great to have stuff specifically designed for use with A2/Ana so I can spend more time worrying about how the pose works than how much I have to adjust a shirt.

I think I'm in a minority though when I hope for everyday stuff that you'd see someone walking down the street wearing. Shirts, pants, shorts, hoodies, casual stuff that looks like it's cotton and not something a Gimp would be ashamed of wearing. Maybe the market isn't big for that, but I'd love it if the selection of everyday stuff was significantly larger.

The image I attached is what I'm looking for, the shirt and jeans are both dynamic and I really would like to see more of this stuff out there tailor made for A2/Ana. :D