Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

Lyrra posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 8:03 PM

yeah customer support has no idea about the weird technical stuff lol  And I'm not speaking of Poser's support specifically .. I mean all customer support ever.  They are geared more towards regular users, and not so much with the technical questions. Its usually best to find either an expert user or someone on the technical side for the weird questions.

Heyas Coop! ltns and all that.  I have to say the weightmapping painting thingoid is giving me fits. Oh and I don't know if its just mine .. but check aly2's feet limits. 

It would be really great if you guys could make an Official Alyson 2 devrig, like the aly1 you have already.  I think that would definately help more people make content for her. I mean, I think I know what I'm doing and I've had an interesting couple days of it already.

And while I'm at it .. can someone there convert the aly1 content and poses for her? I found it very strange that there was virtually nothing for al2 in the shipped content.  Of course you guys had no way to know that BH would grab her for a makeover lol

Lyrra