Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

Zaarin posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quote - Quote - "2) Lack of customization. I don't want my Anastasia to look like everyone else's Anastasia. To my knowledge Alyson doesn't have the most versatile dial morphs."

You do realize that Shae and Prototypes Candy characters are built over Anastasia's morph and, while they load at 1 they can be lowered and mixed to a greater or lesser degree. Not to mention that since Ana, Candy, Shae, etc are built on Alyson2 the Face Room works on her/them, unlike the DAZ figures?

If/When the figure becomes more popular I'm sure dial twists will be added but in the nmean time I personally think characters based on native SM figures are REALLy more customizable by the average user and you don;t HAVE to buy all of the seconary morph packages for (other than for the Ana based characters at least) to make it possible. Even though I highly recommend Anastasia as a starter!

I didn't know that, so thank you for pointing that out to me! I really have never used the SM figures since I started buying Poser content from DAZ, even though I've actually bought a few outfits for them (some of the Great Rulers outfits over at CP).