Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Manga/ Anime Man WIP

DarksealStudios opened this issue on Jun 05, 2012 · 42 posts

DarksealStudios posted Wed, 06 June 2012 at 9:18 PM

Too late. I've started the rig (finished adding bones and naming)... I've gone with just the leg, not thigh leg. Any oddities from sitting/extreme movement will come from jcm or weights.

So moving on to more long term items I would like to ask everyone about...

1. I have not really ever made a real "kickass" material or skin shader for my products. Most are good, but nothing jaw dropping. Anyone have a skin shader tutorial? I've looked at the tut section here before but never really found what I'm looking for. I mean, I see theads and what not, but mostly I see things I never use plugged in to other things I don't use over and over again. I realize this just means I need to try them out.... Mind you I get 80% of the work done by texture and bump or displacement... but I need that extra "I don't know what" (dr. evil ref).

1. Should I even bother with a backwards friendly version? Should I just do a p9 version and not look back? I'd like to hear from people.

1. I'm open to additional suggestions, I'd like to hear from people what I definatly need to include with him! (beyond hair and a pair of whitie-tighties)

My Store   My Gallery    Contact