Forum: Suggestion Box

Subject: Art chart

BIPOLARTWO opened this issue on Jun 06, 2012 · 11 posts

BIPOLARTWO posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 11:14 AM

Many thank's Kristis and bclaytonphoto for your replies.

In relation to my initial idea, i like bclaytonphoto do not believe that the idea will develop, but i had to ask...

but as he point's out ( The majority of members are here for 3D content.. ) which is my point exactly. Photographer's have no chance in the art chart's! for example because most people are graphic's orientated.

So this leave's the photographer's posting an image or two just to keep up appearances.

As Kristis has said ( sorry for your loss ) she has some different ideas which she hope's to discuss soon with the staff and team and hopefully implement something?

I would ask why the idea's for improvement/s are not asked of the photographer's ?

At the end of the day they are the people who use the board and who know what they would like to see in respect of change's.

If Renderosity is not willing to make changes in respect of building bridges for the photographer's then in reality what is the purpose of having a photographic section.

Thank's again to both of you...

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................