Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. Prometheus

tom271 opened this issue on Jun 05, 2012 · 31 posts

orbital posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 2:17 AM

Quote - Okay I went to see it....   I'm glad I read the spoilers cause they helped figure out a lot of things...

There were so many things coming at you that it was very easy to miss certain plot points..  Now I know why there were so many trailers and spoilers...  the film needed them... to explain it self..

Many things did not make too much sense and they seem to be there just to make the plot more convoluted...   Also, no mention of the original ship in "Alien 1"..  or the other moon it was supposed to be in...  Unless I missed it....  or it will be on the second installment...

I like the rest of the wizardry and special effects.. Wow..   I think the movie should have been longer in order to developing characters, personalities and plot...  There are now more questions than answers for me...  But that's for Prometheus 2 to answer...

Question... can a second installment of any film be better than the first...?   or is this just spiraling into a crash..

Well Aliens did a pretty good job of that, I know many people are torn between that and Alien being thebest. Also a shout for Godfather 2 and Empire strikes back, so heres hoping!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/