Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P9 and PP2012 light difference....

FWArt opened this issue on Jun 09, 2012 · 12 posts

hornet3d posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quote - Oh I'll definitly will do more work on understanding it all, just needed to figure that part out first, then more understanding will come with using it. I hope :) But it's only the second time I am using it now since I got it, so it just frustrated me, and at least that part I get now. :) Thanks again all.

I understand the frustration,  I find Pro2012 to be a supurb peice of software and I was really blown away with the skin tones that it can produce.  I read most of the pre-launch information at RDNA, along with some stunning images, and a great deal of that was suppllied by BB and the ambassadors of the time.  It is of course a different matter when you get to use the software for yourself, or least it was for me but I am no pro.  On the other hand I was also pleased at how much better my renders looked very soon after I started using 2012.

Best of luck with your renders, I am sure you will be really pleased with the improvement as you gain the extra knowledge.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.