Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Floating Islands

ShawnAllen opened this issue on Jun 12, 2012 · 18 posts

ShawnAllen posted Thu, 14 June 2012 at 11:35 AM

Wow.  I'm so thankful to all of you for replying.  Let's see, answers in some vague order...

I found Transpond's Heaven and put it on ly (too long) wishlist.

I have Vue, zBrush and Blender, but don't really know how to use them.  zBrush is much more than I need, so I don't tinker with it.  I used to use Bryce, but it won't load on my systemm no matter what I try.  So I bought Vue, but the interface is confusing since I'm so used to Bryce's quirky little interface.  And I've loaded Blender and opened it, once. 

I'm such an end-user.

I have seen and wishlisted the Flying Rocks at Daz, eben though they aren't quite what I'm after.

I'd forgotten about Rodney Matthews.  I kind of remember his work. and I dimly remember image you probebly referring to. 

I've also seen the Pacific Island at Daz, and it wouldn't work for what I want to do. 

As for the rest:  I'm not a lawyer, and I don't play one on TV, so I have no idea.  ;-)

Again thanks to all of you for taking the time and trouble to give me so much information.  It looks like I'll have to break down and figure out how to use Vue or zBrush to get what's in my head into Poser - or the Poser figure into Vue.

Shawn