Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Look at my Hair plug-in: introducing my new toy

papillon68 opened this issue on Apr 01, 2012 · 203 posts

RAMWorks posted Sun, 17 June 2012 at 6:43 PM

Little story while we wait... most know I'm gay... so here goes... UPS man came in the other day.  I've had a mad crush on this guy for years and years but always played it cool.  He's friendly, Latin, GORGEOUS and best of all.. really nice and friendly.  Like someone you would want to go have drinks with and get to know... So I was getting my U-Verse from AT&T in place.  Had sent off for a new router from Cisco but of course that's not going to work with AT&T's proprietary U-Verse signal so needed to have that package refused and make sure my work mates accepted the AT&T package.  SO in comes the UPS man.... The Cisco package had been delivered the day before but Cisco didn't send it with any identifiable name of the package so one of the gals I work with accepted it.  SO I had it taped  up and ready when he came in.  I excused myself from my client and went up to the front desk (I'm a hair dresser by trade) to greet the UPS man (of my dreams :lol: ) and ask if he could take the unwanted Cisco package back.  He said "Of course, no worries" "Now all I need is my AT&T package.  He said "and here it is" handing it to me, I signed and as I signed I said "if you were girl I'd kiss you, I really needed to be delivered today" This gal I work with chirped up "Oh Richard youd LOVE to kiss him any way" I about fell down.  Needless to say he and I were the color of beets and laughing about it but OMG.. I so wanted to kill Suzanne for that!  lol Cats out of the bag, he knows I have a crush on him now thanks to her continued little pokes at me.... she's so evil but in a good way.  I sure hope he doesn't avoid me next time!  I'd be very sad! 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE