Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

bobvan posted Sun, 17 June 2012 at 10:54 PM

Quote - > Quote - Not for me as we discussed I get faster results setting up a few mesh and curved light.

A New one

two questions

1.  Is there a way to make those mesh lights that come with reality emit light but be invisible in the render?  i'm having an issue with a really tight scene and my lights keep intruding in my view

2.  and more for you bob.. is the 800 pixel wide render the size you render in or do you downsize them from a larger-sized render?

Sorry was out with the inlaws for my fancy shmancy b day dinner (My actual family is 3000 miles away)

Sharkey I am rendering my DS set window size its not too large (If you look at my old 3dlight stuff there’s some HUUUUGE files & its not too small.  I just make sure the lights are out of camera range. As you probably notice I lean towards darker images, that’s just my preference. Since I produce what is supposed to be an ominous fantasy / series it probably adds to what I am doing.

BTW thanks for another great tut for the clothing il have to try it. The thought of going to 4.5 is a scary thing from what I am reading. I can barely stand 4 as it is.

Boom the renders I have been posting are all baked with RC2 I don’t see a problem..