Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Look at my Hair plug-in: introducing my new toy

papillon68 opened this issue on Apr 01, 2012 · 203 posts

RAMWorks posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 10:26 AM

Oh, with all this going on with DAZ got me motivated as well.  Got my 9 full body morphs for Bruno for Genesis pretty much wrapped up.  Organized my Content folders as well.  Of course now the Smart Content folder won't work very well since I've moved so much stuff around, really kinda stupid but that's the way it goes so I just use the Content Manager in DAZ Studio instead.  I like Smart Content but the way they have the Meta Data written, you move it around, you have to recreate the Meta Data.  Sorry, don't want to do that, too much work.  YUK! 

Right now I have the DAZ team looking at one of my morphs ... its seems that the Arms Up/Down dial when posing Bruno Chunky 01 causes some really bad deformations in the shoulders.  But that only happens when I release the cursor from the Arms Up/Down dial.  Apparently there are corrective "Bulge" maps that kick in and it's not very pretty in my opinion.  So waiting on some answers and maybe a solution.  I'm very proud of my morphs.

If you have a Facebook page and can tolerate my political rantings you can friend me there and I have uploaded all 12 images for the shapes I've made in ZBrush to that gallery there.  (I made 3 muscle shapes WITHOUT the Bruno face so folks could play with those too). You can find me under "Richard A. McCormick"

Yea, getting allot done with DAZ being so weird since the change over!  lol

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE