Forum: Bryce

Subject: Saving Bryce Objects for Export

Agent0013 opened this issue on May 29, 2012 ยท 27 posts

Agent0013 posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 8:33 AM

Quote - Update:

For those of you still waiting on my tutorial, I am still working on it. When I upload it I want it to be easy to follow. My reasoning behind this is that I know how frustrating it can be when the tutorial you are trying to learn something from is disorganized, or leaves something out that is important, or makes the process too complicated. Therefore, to keep from uploading something I would not like if I were a new Bryce user, I will continue to work on the tutorial until even the newest user can understand it.

It seems as though I still have some work to do to get this done right. There are so many things to consider when you are working with two very different programs on the same project. Rest assured that it will be done; and when it is, I'll inform all of you here, and tell you what to look for and where to find it. As much as I'd like to have it ready for you now, I must be sure that it is something people will want to use for learning the process. I think it would be great to have a friend that has a late version of Bryce and the Microsoft Office suite and is willing to test the tutorial and let me know how well I did. If anything needed to be changed, that friend could help me figure out what changes to make. Anybody interested?