Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

moriador posted Mon, 02 July 2012 at 12:57 AM

Quote - I used a couple of 3Dreams original Alyson2 face morphs in promos. Its nice to have some variety, and they blend fairly well with Ana

You can use the poser Face Room on Aly2, but its well .. I'll be kind and say its finicky.

Something most people dont know...

all those face morphs that you dont see on the figure are hidden away in the face room.  WHen you open the face room there are morph lists in the middle section. Why they dont have them all in the pose room I cant tell you. But its been like that for all the Poser stock figrues since they added the face room.

Lyrra

Yeah. I spent quite a bit of time in the face room.  But, just as an example, widening the face looked about as convincing as if I'd just increased the x-axis scaling. It did not look like a morph of a human with a structurally different and wider face. Looked almost like a fun house mirror effect. 

I know other people have succeeded in doing things with Alyson's face.  But I don't think I've seen very many successful dial spins at all.  If there are some, I'd be interested in seeing them.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.