Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there a beard/mustache generator or product that can make this....

Michaelab opened this issue on Jun 29, 2012 · 20 posts

aRtBee posted Thu, 05 July 2012 at 3:51 PM

yeah, we're off!

For the fast & curious: check http://www.book.artbeeweb.nl/?p=464 for the Intro page on the Hairy Stuff case study, which will introduce you to various short hair and fur creation cases in Hair Room.

At this very moment, the links point to draft pages without images, but... the Intro page itself offers the ability to download this entire case in PDF for offline handling. The Facial and Body Hair is the last chapter of it. Tomorrow, I'll put the images into the web pages, so then the story can be followed online as well.

This case study is one out of two on hair, and one out of eight on Poser Dynamics (the rest is: Cloth Room). The case studies are the practical parts, next to four on principles / theory.

From those four, three are ready including the chapter(s) on Hair Room, and will be issued between tomorrow morning and sunday evening (I hope). Same idea; PDF for offline use first, online version thereafter. I'll keep you informed.

The plan is to issue all four parts on theory plus all eight case studies on practice before end of August / mid September.

All notes and comments are welcome, all this material is "version 1" so your feedback is required to raise the usability for everyone. That of course holds for all tutorials on my Missing Manuals site. Help me to help you better.

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though