Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there any demand for content for Alyson2 (anastasia)?

Lyrra opened this issue on May 26, 2012 · 274 posts

Lyrra posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 8:42 AM

the devkit is now being wrapped up .. that's mostly writing up the tutorial and taking some screenshots.  Oh and I need to save out differrent polycounts of the base meshes for people who prefer denser mesh, and write up the Distributable Licenses for the bits that will be distributable as is (scalp mesh for dynamic hairs, highheel foot poses to match the high heel shoe bases)

Anastasia's joints are the same as alyson2 - or at least I havent seen any differrences

But, Ana has more JCM's than Aly2 does, so you have to watch for those. I found in my bodysuit that after magnetising most of the bend issues went away. A few loosen morphs at key bends did the trick for the rest and lets the user adjust to taste.

Also, remember Aly2 has joint deformers like V4 does. So conformers need to be magnetised so everything behaves properly.  I'll be covering all her little foibles (that I've found) in the tutorial....  so if any content creators want to contribute some you have discovered just let me know :)

The Aly2 magnets are in testing, the Shae and Candy magnets are waiting for promos. I need clones. Several. lol

Toastie - as a vendor being told 'it's great, but I won't buy that' is depressing. Be nice to the poor lady .. say nothing at all.  Let her have hope  :)

Lyrra