Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Generation X Genesis Tutorial for Beginners (and not-so-beginners) {Warning: Nud

Sharkbytes-BamaScans opened this issue on Jun 15, 2012 · 39 posts

MKeyes posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 1:28 PM

[quote]

You’ll want to place your character in the bottom/left corner of the frame, zoom in or out whatever is needed to see what it is you’re making the thumbnail of.  I give about ½ the frame horizontally, and leave a blank spot of about and 1/8that the top of the frame.  Like this:  

9.  Delete the hair out of the scene and export your V4 as a cr2.  Name it something you’ll remember and put it in a place where you’ll remember where it is.  Now, if your DazStudio cr2 exporter doesn’t remember your file paths, just follow the errors prompts on the cr2 exporter.  I say this because my D|S doesn’t have these paths saved and I have to put them in manually every time.

[/quote]

I tried to settle in and do this today... and I'm stuck at step 9. already.

I did everything up to that point - and then when I went to export the cr2 and save it, it opened up a Cr2 Export Options box... that asked me to do things I hadn't a CLUE of what to do or where to find what.

Poser version tag?

? Base Path... what do you do? What's the path that is right?

? Cr2 Path... again, what do you do? What goes here?

square tick box - Save Binary?

tick box - Use Exp?

? Exp Path??? - with out doing what needs to be done with that Cr2 Export Options box - I stopped and could not go any further.

HELP??? Please...