Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

Turtlefemm posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 11:54 AM

Quote - Hello  all.

I need to ask you a favor, if you can spare a couple of minutes.

There is a poster at RDNA who is claiming that you have been duped by me in believing that Reality is a renderer. I told him that this is not the case. First of all you are smarter than that, second, I never claimed that Reality renders. If you have a chance to go to this thread:

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?72169-Reality-3-Miki-4-Tyler-Sneak-Peek-at-SIGGRAPH-2012/page2

and let "tylerzambory" know that you are not that easily fooled and that you know very well that LuxRender is doing the rendering I believe that it would help in letting people know the truth of the matter.

Thanks in advance.

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife's illness, but so glad for you both that she is recovering well. 

I went to the thread at RDNA and posted my 2 cents worth... It is really disheartening how people come up with stories that are untrue and can potentially damage good people like yourself... It boggles my mind.. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who actually thought reality was a render engine, or felt misled in any way about it.

Great art picks up where nature ends.-Marc Chagall

Zethara at DeviantArt