Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

Sharkbytes-BamaScans posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 2:47 PM

Quote - Aloha Paolo, I posted on the RDNA thread as well. Happy to have the opportunity to provide some support to you in return for your fantastic support of Reality users!

I have to admit I may have lied about the not being confused part. I stayed up too late watching the MSL-Curiosity rover land on Mars. Amazing that they pulled that one off. Had to bust out the nail file when it was over.

My hopes and prayers for your wife's speedy recovery. Wish you the best of luck at SIGGRAPH.

Was watching that too.. being a former employee of the Marshall Space Flight Center and the US Space and Rocket Center; all things NASA realated grab my attention almost instantly.  The whole future of NASA was probably riding on this landing.  The future push is a manned mission to Mars and if that landing had not gone off well the whole program(NASA itself) probably would have been shit-canned.  Which is a shame because people have no idea the massive amount of technology and products that came from just our race with Russia to land on the moon.