Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Speaking of Poser Native Figures, SIGGRAPH News...

WandW opened this issue on Aug 03, 2012 · 286 posts

Teyon posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 12:39 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Hi all, more Siggraph news!!!!!

Link To Info

All the best.

LROG

Booo, just another press release.  But says Miki 4 will not be available until September.  From what I read, Miki 4 is Miki 3 weight mapped, a new face morph and SSS capability.

Not much about Tyler either; including no release date.

Miki 4 and Tyler GND will be available in September 2012 at Content Paradise. Miki's body was also completely resculpted.  Kind of annoyed no images were included because you don't get a sense of the changes made. Also probably means I'm still not allowed to show pics yet.

Resculpted as a morph?  Or a new version?

Grouping is different so it's a new version in that sense but the geometry didn't change otherwise. I would LOVE to show you guys an image but I'm still under NDA until told otherwise.  I can say, I think, that this time around we referenced tons of photos as well as a pair of body scans to help get the details right. We also took in a lot of input from our beta testers for her look. Miki 3 is technically the head morph to be honest, since the body changes and the Miki 4 head were sculpted at the same time...but for reasons I can't get into, Miki 3's the head that is active on load.  So I think that's all I can say without getting into too much trouble.