Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Reality 3 for Poser

ghosty12 opened this issue on Aug 08, 2012 · 41 posts

ghosty12 posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 10:38 PM

One thing that will be interesting to see between Reality 2 and 3 is the problems with fireflies and artifacting that occurred when using Daz Studio / Reality 2 and Lux 1.0 RC1 & 2 and well even 0.8 and 0.9.

I found where artifacting and fireflies happened was with either shiny materials and some textures.  Could be that I just never let it go long enough but the case with the example below was about 500 to 600 Px this was a test to see how my actual pic went but as you can see all that mess on the clothing this was the problem I had most of the time with certain materials.

Not sure what was doing wrong but it seemed to really only affect shiny materials and if that was a matte material there were not so many problems.

But then again I never fiddled around with Realities settings so could have been that too. :)

But to the main part I will be most stoked about seeing what Reality 3 brings and does better in Poser I am very excited. :)

Test

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro