Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Speaking of Poser Native Figures, SIGGRAPH News...

WandW opened this issue on Aug 03, 2012 · 286 posts

meatSim posted Sun, 12 August 2012 at 12:26 PM

I've not tried morphing clothes on anything alyson2 to anastasia.. do you really need it to tweak the weight maps for anastasia?  Or are we talking alyson to anlyson2-anastasia?

Quote - > Quote - I can't find it in myself to get excited about Tyler :(   If he's anything like Anastasia there will probably be zero clothing.   We've already seen how difficult it is even for accomplished modellers to rig conforming clothes for Anastasia and vendors keep saying male stuff does not sell so I don't see any clothing for him on the horizon.    *sigh  I sure wish SM would coordinate a character release with a set of clothing.

i think it would help if Anastasia and Tyler had 'dev' version figures to be donors for the setup room.

and if Morphing Clothes came out with a new version to make wm transfer a 'breeze'.

can't remember poser life before MC  :)

could be wrong, but i'm under the impression adding Anastasia's morphs to Alyson2's dev figure isn't enough to make conforming clothes work for Anastasia. unless it's too skimpy to cover her joints.  not that there is anything wrong with skimpy. i like skimpy.