Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Judy Lives, and she's NOT butt ugly! (Warning, possible nudity!!)

dphoadley opened this issue on Aug 13, 2012 · 87 posts

moriador posted Thu, 16 August 2012 at 3:16 PM

Quote - Actually, my wife doesn't look like that at all, I just said that to deflect the critisizm in the other thread about Cynthia.  I don't know why Ken1 made her framis to look so distended, but I do love Liliana's face and physique so, and she is my favorate of all the Judies I've encountered so far, that I'm more than willing to live with it!

As for girls getting pregnant at 16, I most certainly don't believe that they have no idea about where babies come from!  And I'm sure that they must have heard about condoms!  So, if they are having babies at that young an age, there must be a serious psychological reason for it!  Maybe they feel that motherhood somehow empowers them.

dph

I doubt there's any intentionality among most pregnant teenagers. Most probably believe "it won't happen to them" or any other number of myths, such as "you can't get pregnant while menstruating" or "you can't get pregnant the first time." Some get pregnant when they're drunk or high and their judgment is severely impaired. And many get pregnant because birth control is not infallible. The failure rate for condom use among teenagers is quite high. After all, it requires the cooperation and experience of the young male as well.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.