Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lyne's Creations Freebies Thread! New offerings often!

Lyne opened this issue on Dec 16, 2011 · 443 posts

Lyne posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 5:30 PM

Quote - Thank you for the information, Lyne.  I am anxiously awaiting the bear and the ducks.

By the way, how is everything with you?

Well do keep in mind that it takes me some time to do the work, as I am trying to keep a balance (both for my sanity and my shoulder/arm problems) to do my art, my poetry, baking (oh whyyy does my bread keep falling in this nice humid weather, argh!) my Nickie cat (who is now doing GREAT, having got his meds down to a very low dose, he is PLAYING with me again, talking up a storm, and making me LAUGH OUT LOUD at his antics, daily!!) keeping up with daily stuff like exercise to minimize my FM pain, etc.... but on the whole I do think I have TURNED A CORNER in my grief, and I can FEEL myself moving out of it, and into a new, refreshing perspective on life!   PLUS that doctor visit is past me, the blood test is super FINE... now if this infernal heat would break... I can't wait for winter!!  and THANK YOU FOR ASKING! That is sweet of you!

I hope to have the Bears ready in the first week of September and then I will start on my waterfowl... ducks first.... I always like to refine the characters, touch up the maps, then I send them on to my beta tester... before presenting them to you.

Hugs to you all,

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!