Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. Life interruption...

tom271 opened this issue on Aug 19, 2012 · 15 posts

Quest posted Tue, 21 August 2012 at 2:03 PM

Tom, I'm so sorry to hear of your dilemma and your mom's impending passing. Four years ago I was going through a similar situation with my mom. With everything happening so fast and things coming at you from all directions and all at once you won't have time to take it all in for a little while and it would be natural for you to feel overwhelmed by it all. Keep in mind that this is the way of it. That nature will take it's course and given time, things will begin to normalize for you. It is strange or some may say a form of Devine intervention but somehow things always manage to work themselves out and often for the better. Talk to the good people of hospice because they see these situations everyday and would know how to steer you in the right direction. Incorporate their help and facilitate the social services and remember that pride holds no place in survival. Allow yourself time to grieve and remember your mother well and allow her thought to guide you to a better place. God speed my friend.