Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: If you can't say something nice...

basicwiz opened this issue on Aug 30, 2012 · 134 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 31 August 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quote - Oh, believe me! I have PLENTY to do without having to deal with unrully children! ROFL.

I don't think it's resistance as much as it's a very low priority. The programmers, very understandably,  tend to focus more on the storefront and sales system, because that's where the money comes from.

The more people who ask for the feature, the better case my bosses can make for it. I'm just a cog in the wheel around here, but I work for a couple of VERY responsive people. They just need ammunition to fight with.

I understand the low priority and the difficult position you are in but the more people that come to these threads should also mean that more people have a look to see what is for sale and hopefully buy something.  The programmers certainly need to concentrate on the storefront but if they could find the time to add to the forums that might have a positve impact on the storefront as well.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.