Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I found a model better than V4. Only $999...

operaguy opened this issue on Sep 01, 2012 · 87 posts

JohnDoe641 posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 1:12 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - no offense taken, but at that price point -- and with certain features that are good for all of us to study -- it never occured to me it was advertising.

I didn't consider my deviantart thread advertising either, all I wanted to do was connect with fellow Poser users through DA so I could get comments and critiques on my work, and the last time I checked I couldn't buy 3d content from DA either, so I'm just a bit confused is all.

Hmmm. I guess if you link your own stuff, it's viewed differently?

Anyway, why not put a link to your DA profile in your sig? Some people here religiously check out what other forumites are doing at other sites.

That's a really good idea but I was asked not to link to it in any of the rendo forums by the moderator who pm'd me and told me I was "advertising". :/

Maybe I'll do it anyway and see what happens. The worst is it will get removed and I'll just stop posting here, so that's not anything terrible and it can give me more time to make bad renders. :p

But I just noticed the youtube icon at the top of the page here. Yes, it links to the rendo channel but youtube can also be considered a content and advertising site so why would deviantart be off limits?

Bah, sorry for going OT.