Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Asylum of the Daleks - no spoilers for those who haven't watched it yet.

SamTherapy opened this issue on Sep 01, 2012 · 102 posts

GeneralNutt posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 1:26 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - to those that think the Master got fucked up...

you've forgotten TimeFlight?

OK, I just rewatched it. I still don't see your point.

BTW, man was the sound bad back in the day.

they're 140 million years in the past on prehistoric earth.... why did he dress up in that disguise? it wasn't needed.. it was like he was disguised because that's what the Master does, so we do it to him.. it had no reason in the plot at all..

There are many levels to this answer.

Why disguise himself, his tools, and his objectives?

Like a counterintelligence agency, that leaves a thinly veiled guise that they are leaving point A heading west for point B, when digging deeper you find they left point A for point C in the east. When in reality they were never at point A, and had no intention of moving anywhere.

So after watching Time Flight and a few other older Doctor Who's, I would be left to believe that they were in fact really bad, and that thinking, that maybe my imagination at the time had filled in the gaps, and that the new ones are really much better.

That of course that is somewhat plausible, but like good doctor said, as long as you remember they won't cease to exist.

Could my memory be correct and it's the past that's been messed with? But by who? Rather not Who, but the Master of deception, eh Khai-J-Bach? If that is indeed your real name.

I think I have confused myself again, I need a good cup of tea, and directions to Monkey Cloud's Dalek invasion.