Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Asylum of the Daleks - no spoilers for those who haven't watched it yet.

SamTherapy opened this issue on Sep 01, 2012 · 102 posts

tlc posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 6:31 AM

I've watched DW since the begining and I have to say that Matt Smith is the lamest I have seen. Tennant is the best, he showed a very broad range of emotions from anger to love to sorrow etc but I could always see the core "lonely man" persona. By comparison MS has the acting ability of a mushroom, he seems to constantly confused or bewildered then in the last 10mins he "becomes" intelligent and fixes everything.

Since MS's incarnation there is only one episode I would watch again and that was the one where Amy was trapped in a terminal and grew old. Matt was in it at the begining and end. Amy, I like a lot but her character does suffer from the occassional bad scripting

The latest episode, I have to admit, was slightly better than past episodes but the daleks got screwed - they now have no memory, therefore no fear, of DW - what is that about?! I kinda liked the plot twist but not the continueity errors

Amy's husband's only claim to fame is that he waited 2000yrs outside the pandorica for Amy (and he's still plastic? in acting and substance). I was really hopeful at the start of the episode with the talk of divorce, but even that was a bit soap operary for Dr Who.

And while I'm here, what ever happened to Jenny (DW's daughter), she looked like a great character for future interactions. I remembered her because in this episode when it was established there was a girl in a ship on the asylum I thought, Great  Jennys back - then I saw it wasn't her and was disappointed .

Such is life, let's see what the next episode brings.

Create Poser Mats for free in DS3