Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Asylum of the Daleks - no spoilers for those who haven't watched it yet.

SamTherapy opened this issue on Sep 01, 2012 · 102 posts

tlc posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 4:11 AM

I wonder what the script writers are up to with DOASS. It seems like we are nearing the end of the line for Amy (the gaps between visits are getting longer). Also the subliminal message that Amy and hubby are no longer sufficient to help the Doc because he brings along THREE other people (though one was by 'mistake').

The episode was farcical on the surface but actually made sense and I have to admit it was one of the more enjoyable adventures for Matt. The dino acting like a dog - funny but ripped from the film  'A night at the museum'. I like the scene at the end where Neffi went back with the hunter but was disappointed at the same time in that she didn't stay with the Doc - that would be a fiery coupling, and it would have been a realistic handing over of 'companionship'.

And finally, at last we see the ruthless/dark side of the Doc coming back when he use the mercenary as bait the the missiles. It looks like the 'oncoming strom' is slowly coming back :)

Create Poser Mats for free in DS3