Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis question

Pedrith opened this issue on Sep 01, 2012 · 11 posts

Pedrith posted Tue, 11 September 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hi.  I have a started using the genesis figures and have a few follow up questions.

1.  How do I age the characters?  While I like cute hot thing as much as the next person, the cast of characters I'm assembling require some to older.  For one I'm using Horatio, but for the others I need a range between 35-60.  Is there a morph dial I can use to age them?

1.  I'm having trouble with some of the Regency clothes.  They seem to transfer well until I try to layer them.  There were morphs that allowed various parts of the clothing to be layered (frilly neck from the regency shirt over the vest, etc) but when I click on the item and bring up the parameters there is nothing.  Did I do something wrong, or am I looking in the wrong place.

1.  I found a model of a beautiful blue rose on another site (for free) loated here:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/blue-rose-max-free/462834

Can Daz Studio 4 import it or is there some way to make it more user friendly?  I'm on a mac and don't have 3ds Max and because the item is free they will not convert it into another format.  Any ideas?

Thanks for all the help.

Sincerely,

David