Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Asylum of the Daleks - no spoilers for those who haven't watched it yet.

SamTherapy opened this issue on Sep 01, 2012 ยท 102 posts

tlc posted Tue, 18 September 2012 at 4:03 AM

So first we have RiverSong meeting the Doc in the wrong time order, then we have Amy's crack in the wall exploding in the future but growing from the past. And now we have "he's moving the wrong way through the timeline." But he's a time LORD, FGS isn't he supposed to be in control or is that the twist that it is controlling him?

Anyway, the "cowboy" episode bored me, like it's been done so many times already, bad guy is really a good guy out for vengence. so becoming the town sheriff was really the most obvious conclusion to his story.

More interesting, to me anyway, is the Doc's character. He seems to be getting colder - more ruthless, or at least showing that side of him self more almost like it's taking him over. Amy has to come to the rescue and pull him back again. There again the Doc does have a tendency to go cold/ruthless when he doesn't have a companion - and we really can't count on the Ponds as regular companions because the gaps between them working together are getting longer (as per Amy's comment last episode).

The one redeeming thing for this episode was the appearance of Ben Browder (Farscape, Stargate) pity he died half way thru! Didn't recognise him but when he spoke - who else could it be? To me it always makes a DW episode sparkle when a popular/famous actor/actress guest-stars.

Create Poser Mats for free in DS3