Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT Very OT

PrecisionXXX opened this issue on Oct 11, 2012 · 32 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Thu, 11 October 2012 at 3:07 PM

Quote - What I do is be extremely rude...DO NOT CALL ME...I AM HANGING UP NOW!

Why are you so polite? Acadia,  I wish I had the talent to pull that off, priceless!

Putting the handset down doesn't work like it used to.  Once they hang up, disconnect is in about 30 seconds, which would tie up my phone, and not theirs.

I don't have voice mail, answering machine, call waiting or any of that, I have one straight phone, not a cell phone.  As I also have a daughter in a nursing home, kinda important that I have a phone, and I dread the day when the call from the home isn't her on the other end.

My usual was a long string of things that would have me banned here, until I hear they've hung up, then I wait until I have the dial tone before I hang up, for that time, their line is hung up, small consolation.

NO calls from Rachel lately, maybe they fired her and hired someone else.  I'd like to get the phone number to their parent company, and see how they like having their lines blocked by as many people as I could have flood them.  Right now, I'm just happy to cost them what I can by keeping them on the line.

D.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.