Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser heaven has arrived?

Zev0 opened this issue on Oct 11, 2012 · 602 posts

lmckenzie posted Fri, 12 October 2012 at 4:44 PM

Who said there are no happy endings?

Geni sat quietly in the bottom of the pit as the Church debated loudly about who should cast the first stone. As they argued, a man rode up quietly on a small donkey. He spoke. “My name is Joe Carpenter, but you can call me J.C..

One of the children suddenly dropped his little golden calf and pointed up at the sky. The Congregation gasped in wonder as they saw fiery letters blazing across the firmament saying, "Behold, I have sent you D Son. Don't cross him!"

The man reached down and lifted Geni out of the pit. He placed his hand on her head and proclaimed, "I command you demons, leave this woman!" There was a flash of light and the crowd cried out. Her wretched rags had disappeared and she stood before them clad in new raiment, a Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress, Manolo Blahnik pumps, and holding a Prada bag. "It is a miracle," they exclaimed in wonder!

The man spoke thusly unto them, "Let there be peace in the world and let it begin with thee. Let the lion lie down with the lamb. Let the Lohans kiss and make up - Amen." Motioning for Geni to open up her bag he said, "And now your sister will pass among you and take up a collection, for verily, momma needs a new temple."

The Congregation was hushed as they dropped their stones and pulled out their purses. The children laughed and rushed to throw their calves into the bag. A lone dissenter on the back pew rose up to protest, but he was suddenly transformed into a pillar of salt. No one noticed that the man and the donkey had disappeared, or that the writing in the sky, now fading in the twilight, had changed. It now read simply, "Blessed are the peacemakers.”

No trace of the strange man was seen again, though years later, some who were there swore that they found the tracks of what appeared to be three camels … heading west.

And to all, a good night.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken