Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

superboomturbo posted Fri, 12 October 2012 at 10:51 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Well this is after 10 MINUTES! with lux 1.1 (I would render it to term but have commish projects I need to render before I go out of town on Sunday)  Needless to say I am gald my perseverance & the help of you great folks has paid off. So many thanks!

The technology surely improved but what made the big difference is your experience. I see this happening all the time and you might remember that we probably said something along those lines :) Practice makes perfect and you had a lot of practice which is helping you now acheive your results in excelkent time. You did it. Congratulations and thank you for "sticking around" :)

No thank you for putting out a fantastic product for such a reasonable price!! (Even though clients have bought me this tee hee:) I am pumped and so looking forward to 3. If it were not for Reality 3 coming I would go back to DS4.0 I find the problems with 4.5 outweigh the benefits... I do have to get around to maps at some point all in good time...

You have come a long way, grass-hoppa', but the path ahead is longer still. ;-) 

You know, I almost caved today and installed 4.5 when I was cleaning out and transfering content download files for storage. Then I went looking for my Reality serial and decided, "nah!" Still not crazy about losing reverse compatability again, like what happened when going from 3A to 4.  

crimsonworx.com; free ebooks and previews

I've bowed down to facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crimsonworx