Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

mbin posted Thu, 18 October 2012 at 1:56 AM

...so this is the overnight run (10h) with the 'standard' glass, the only addition is the background (which needs to be made the right size to the room, as it shows in the globe at the moment as just the plane it is! - will be sticking to a tomb theme tho... just need to apply the 'scene' to the whole room to get the reflections and refractions to look correct) I'm quite surprised at how well the glass has come out compared to the hyper real, I guess it will be easier to tell once the lighting etc is sorted and I can see the differences. This run I have put the tomb image behind the table rather than having it reflected by a mirror in that position... Not sure which I like best at the moment...  (any preferances?) still a lot of things to do tho! this could turn into a long project? (only getting to spend a little time on it each couple of days!)

@SuperBoom; thanks! I notice your latest also has some 'sparks', not sure how well my using primitives is going to work, I did try making lightening with lots of cylinders once! ...I may try using Dformers this time?

@Paolo, Thanks! it is fun, although there are some strange interactions which are making it a bit more complicated... Hopefully tho, the final result will be ok! 

MyDeviantArtGallery