Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Windows 8 and Poser

ProudApache opened this issue on Oct 23, 2012 · 49 posts

LaurieA posted Sat, 03 November 2012 at 5:39 AM

Can't open more than 2 windows? OMG...say it isn't so! Wow, instant deal breaker for me who at any given time has  PoserPro, Photoshop, jcpicker, Wings, Thunderbird and Firefox open. LOL. Are you sure you don't mean just apps?, which still, if you ask me, is rather ridiculous and an enormous step back in terms of computer progress and just seems moronic on a desktop ffs. If I wanted that I could just fire up Windows 3.1 and be done with it if I wanted to drive myself crazy. One would hope that since this OS can basically run on anything that there would be different schemes you can choose, such as on a desktop, a tablet, a phone, whatever. Without that, I just don't see much point in it: the desktop, no matter what MS may think, is NOT dead. Maybe it has a bad cold, or it's in late middle age, it's not dead. And until tablets can do what a desktop can do and run the programs a desktop can (and we aren't even in the ballpark yet), I think I'll thumb my nose at MS and tell them to get a clue ;).

Laurie