Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A solidarity and deepest simpathy with all my American friends and USA's People

Virus opened this issue on Sep 11, 2001 ยท 28 posts

shadowcat posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 4:05 PM

Today at 12:00 there was an incident at a islamic k-12 school in my city, thankfully it was not violent and only 1 man yelling, but I fear for those who originate from the middle east. While I am VERY angry about this, as are the majority of patriotic americans, I do not think that lashing out at the nearest convenient target is going to help matters any. I do not believe that it is a religion that is responsable nor is it the fault of a ethnic group. This is the result of a political group, even if they say that it is religion. Even in Ireland it really isn't about religion, but politics. In Ireland the conflict began as a pitting of the English vs. the Irish, and they also used religion as a cover for the stuggle for political power. I truly believe in the separation of church and state, and this only reinforces that belief. As I re-read what I have typed out I realize that I have begun to ramble a bit, so forgive me, but it is very disturbing.