Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A solidarity and deepest simpathy with all my American friends and USA's People

Virus opened this issue on Sep 11, 2001 ยท 28 posts

mabfairyqueen posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 6:11 PM

I think the U.S. already has a pretty good idea who done it, but they haven't stated it, because they want to be absolutely sure. What they say to the public and what they really know are two different things. They also have a habit of withholding information until the time is right to them, mostly for national security reasons. I agree that a small and accurate operation would be the best course when the who done it is verified, followed by a very open and public trial, but catching the whodoneit after you know who they are isn't always easy and the U.S. is screaming in anguish for vengeance. My heart and throat are tight and my eyes seldom dry today. I look at my tiny flag representation that I keep in my office and I see it burnt on the pole in front of the rubble and still settling dust, but it's still there. It's still there. I think of the thousands of souls that God has gathered today. I hope they lived good lives. I pray they did. So many............