Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A breast morph thread

richardson opened this issue on Dec 13, 2012 · 94 posts

Zanzo posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 11:02 PM

Quote - OK,,,
Here you go zanzo. I think if you want to try big breasts, you have to fix the ribcage first. V4 breasts are designed to go from A to Z. Her ribs are not. There are but a few rib morphs. I think the secret is to cave the sternum in quite a bit. Also to wrap the breast  up under her arm more instead of way out on her ribs (from profile). This is why they seem to grow as you rotate from front view to side view. They are set too far out on Z axis.

I'm starting to see what you mean.

Hmmm, I'm going to try and work a QUICK version of this suggestion into my workflow.  This will take a while to understand but you've got a good eye for detail.

Quote - Zbrush and/or the morph brush are your friends. You cannot really fix everything in a FBM. But you can get part of the way there, then do a quick fix before rendering.

Yes this quick fix is what I'm looking for with Zbrush before the render.

Quote - I add this pic which is far from correct either. Just better than my other tests I did today. I did do major work on the breasts as a FBM and posed object in Zbrush.

Keep in mind, I am not going for total realism. My point of view is biased towards fantasy & cartoon. So balance my suggestions out.  I would reduce areola size by 25-35% .. Slightly bigger nipples as if they've been iced so they're umm ready to go. A little bit bumpier would be nice around the nipple.  IMO your breasts are realistic which is a testament to your eye for detail, but is it a turn on? I'd like to see them more perfect, fake, hollywood, fantasy.  

Now let's put turn ons aside.  That render is realistic man and she seems like an interesting character. Her face stands out and is interesting.  She's like a real woman. Don't get me wrong ,I've seen your other renders and you know what HOT is :) ....

Here are my renders of different breasts. I'm looking for hardcore feedback, no holds barred suggestions from different points of view.  I need to take what richardson about the rib,sternum, wrapping the breast into consideration and try to understand how to implement it.