Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ligt set-Global illumination

Sheedee opened this issue on Dec 16, 2012 · 20 posts

Zanzo posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 7:42 AM

Quote - > Quote - OP,

Don't listen to anyone who says it can't be done. IT CAN BE DONE, unfortunatelY I can't share the workflow because my boss wants to sell it instead of give it out for free.

The problem is that it took me SEVEN days of research.  Seven day learning curve for something that should of been ready to go when you first purchase Poser Pro.

The OP is 100% right. Smith Micro failed by not offering a simple IDL lighting solution for the most basic of scenes. Outdoor (day, night), Indoor (day, night). 

But trust me, it can be done.

Get your story straight. Screaming about how it can be done and that you've got a for sale solution followed in your very next post by the statement it can't be done without a two set up solution. Are there no threads left on this board where you haven't offered your two cents worth of vitrol and misdirection? That's a retorical question. We all know the answer.

Technically he can achieve both studio and outdoor with one light set.  But ultimately if he wants to cover more basic scenes, you'll need two different light sets.  Hope this helps.