Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A breast morph thread

richardson opened this issue on Dec 13, 2012 · 94 posts

Zanzo posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 2:57 PM

Quote - True about copyrights and watermarks but its common decency just not to do it. It's like we all in the same restaurant and you walk past my table stealing a piece of chicken out of my plate just because there was no watermark or nametag on it. It's just rude, period. Jeez, do we have to watermark our avaters before you start stealing or modifying those?

I don't see it that way at all. You upload it with no watermark which means it's a work in progress or you don't care about the copyright. Works in progress are always subject to critique or modification.

Basically if you upload an image without watermarking and you expect copyright protection, then please pass whatever it is you're smoking.

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I'd hate to see anyone be the cause of Richardson's thread being locked so keep it on subject, use the flags and no posting of other members images without their permission.  That subject I will discuss and it's a discussion I will win.

No offense but let me help educate everyone here real quick. If the image isn't watermarked it means the person doesn't care about copyright. That's how it works with digital media.  I didn't see a watermark, so I assumed he just didn't care.  If he truly cares about copyright, he'll watermark.  I won't touch a watermarked image because it's been properly claimed. This is how it works in the real world.

Also, once you upload an image, it's public. This is a public forum where anyone can just make an account.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is the reality.  Just trying to help.

complete and utter rubbish

.. /facepalm

Quote - Ye, I think this guy should get a warning or something. He makes trouble wherever he posts and just upsets everybody with his stoner logic.

Yea, me telling people to watermark their images to protect copyright is stoner logic, lol OKAY GENIUS.