Forum: Photography

Subject: Photo community = dead on rendo... discuss

inshaala opened this issue on Nov 23, 2012 · 40 posts

Ilona-Krijgsman posted Fri, 28 December 2012 at 4:44 PM

It took me a while to left a note here...I don't post anymore here at RR for 4 months already...nobody notice it....and nobody has asked me.
I lost my passion to post, I have my reasons for that.
But that does not mean that I don't look to others work...I still do and left comments.....I have some friends here I still  follow.

I must admit that the PHOTO-COMMUNITY is dead

I agree with you inshaala...and also with girsempa....
And virginiese....I see the same daily....uploads in the photography is less lately...in the past there were many many more uploads....
now if I count on a good day about 50/60 but sometimes less. And sometimes 3 from 1 member.
And 3DGuy......O yes I remember that time.....when Tedz and Cynlee where join RR. I really liked to follow that DANDI thing....

blinkings I have seen your video and I really liked it. Nice idea...I have a cam....I have a mobile phone with a video function ... I think we all have such phone
the reason that I didn't make a video is because I don't feel connected anymore in the forum.

I have had a very tough year behind me.....and lost my father in January and two sisters in law last August within 18 days...
that has shaken me awake and live my life day by day.....I make more time for myself and people I love and care about...
I am not asking for pity but life is hard and I'm emerged stronger....

everything I've written is my honest opinion and I hope you respect it...

Hopefully 2013 will be better for the PHOTO-COMMUNITY..and I wish everybody the best and a good health

Greeetz Ilona Krijgsman in the past aka vlaaitje

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~