Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

MarkR151 posted Sat, 02 February 2013 at 3:52 PM

Quote - Guys, I really have a serious 'Merge' problem and I hope anyone here can help me.

Somehow the Reality_Scene_data gets lost when I merge a .DUF scene into another existing .DUF scene.

Now I know I have seen Reality_Scene_data (1), Reality_Scene_data (2), ect in scenes before (back in the days when all worked well)

Example:

I load the 'SpotCam' scene I saved to disk. (top image) As you can see there is Reality_scene_data present in this scene.

Now I merge that same scene again. (bottom image) Now I would expect there would be another Reality_scene_data hidden object that should be named 'Reality_scene_data (2)' or something like that, but it isn't there!

Would any of you be so kind to try to reproduce it? I'd hate to bother Paolo with this if it is just 'me' who has this problem, cuz the he's busy enough as it is without having to spend time on silly questions from me. 

Thanks in advance :)

mergeproblem

Yikes!! This is waaay over my head and one of the reasons I'm intimidated by both DS 4.5 and Reality. Did you ever get this solved?