Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

bobvan posted Wed, 06 February 2013 at 9:36 PM

Quote - > Quote - I always said I would never use Poser, but right now (well I think its still going on) you can get Poser pretty cheep on Amazon.  So I purchased it. I'm worried about the future of Daz so wanted a back up.  Trying to learn Poser (half heartedly now) the thought is I would Reality 3 first that way.

I always said I would never use DS and now I can't imagine not using it. It simplifies so many things that poser doesn't and has cut my workflow time in half. I have the last 4 versions of poser and will be getting Reality for it when released, but I seriously doubt it will replace what I use now, I find genesis, autofit and the smoothing modifier, all things non native to poser to work great and be big time savers and I use them nearly always.

I definately do not support them closing the Reality thread, as Paolo said, lots of useful info lost because of that, but I do understand not having non DAZ products competing with DAZ PA prooducts. I'll still support DAZ as i like their products and I get the support I need, so no issues from me. Unlike the vocal majority in the forums now, I don't view them as anything more than a business and so far, they haven't done me wrong.

Quote - Even if it does it will just be more bug riddled trash

Real nice considering it is what you use. maybe it is time to move on to another app for you.

If I could or cared to I would but I dont and I still think what they are doing is lame and they will 2K hockey themselves...