Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Inquiry for interest: Look at my Hair for Poser

papillon68 opened this issue on Feb 13, 2013 · 92 posts

papillon68 posted Wed, 13 February 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hi Saxon3D, about the presets, please understand that those are donated and shared (renders as well) by LAMH's users.

Quote - Looks interesting on the surface, however if it doesn't do animation. proper dynamics.......if it sells for £50 dollars for what is essentially a free application ie Daz Studio, are Poser users (who already spend more on the initial purchase of the software) going to be expected to pay more/less/the same.

Odds are the next Poser Version is going to cost more in any event, and already has a hair room, allbeit with limitations, I'd like to see it improved at source without the need for a plug in.

Oh yes and if it is going to create massively bloated files like Dson does, then for me personally it's a no thankyou.

Finally the promo image http://www.furrythings.com/genesis-extra-long-hair-preset-available/  doesn't do anything to make me want to buy it even for Studio, it honestly looks like someone has slapped a badly skinned bear on her head, just my opinion....also just my take, using a bikini mapped skin texture doesn't enhance the image.....

visit my blog:  www.alessandromastronardi.com

My Rendo Store